Friday 29 June 2012

Preggo Eggo

I could care less that Adele is pregnant. People get pregnant every day, and I don't care about any of them. In fact, I'm terrified of them. Whenever I see a pregnant woman all I can think of is that scene from Alien when the alien rips its way out of that person's stomach and kills them. Maybe I'm crazy, maybe not. Either way, that is the only image in my head whenever I see a pregnant woman.

So not only do I not care that that Adele is pregnant, I'm also now even more terrified of her than before, when all I had to cope with was her horrible music.

Now I hope you will all suffer along with me when you see all your news feeds flooded with this apparent joyous news, and picture baby aliens clawing their way out of her body while she rolls around through the deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment