Saturday 16 June 2012

Fucking Cats

I'm a cat person. I love cats; I love every kind of cat. At least I used to. My roommate recently got a kitten. It's adorable, as most kittens are. Ever since she came to live in our apartment, she has been extremely well behaved, and everyone has fallen in love with her. That was until last night. Upon returning home from a bar, I went into my roommates room to check up on the itty kitty, and, of course, I step in fucking cat shit. And not just a little bit of shit, but a huge fucking load of fresh cat shit. All over my foot. And being a little tipsy, I immediately freaked out, fell over, and spread the shit even more. What made it even better was that this all happened on my roommates rug, so it didn't make for an easy clean up.
Whoever told my roommate that this kitten was litter trained was a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment